Friday 9 January 2015

                      REJOICE, AGAIN I SAY REJOICE!!

The Psalmist David says in Psalm 42:5,” Why are you downcast, o my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your HOPE in God, for I will yet praise Him my Savior and my God.” You may be going through tough situations in your life. You might be caught up in dire straits. Don’t give up, light up the hope and trust in God. For your Savior will surely come and save you!!

We read in Mathew 14:30 and 31, when he (Peter) saw the wind, he was afraid and beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!” Immediately JESUS reached out His hand and caught him. He is never late, our Savior is always on time .When the days are dark and gloomy, remind yourself that “The joy of the Lord is your strength” (Nehemiah8:10).  Therefore give praise and rejoice in God for your deliverance will come and will not delay.


The darkest hour is before the sunrise, the most intense pain is before the baby is born, Cheer yourself in the promise of God, “There is surely a future for you and your HOPE will not be cut off” Proverbs 23:18, So I want to remind you once again Philippians 4:4 “REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS, AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment